The achievement of our goals and prosperity, as with any company, depends on our employees. As the employer, we feel it is our responsibility to provide a working environment that encourages the attitude and performance necessary to succeed. To do this we have set up a multi-pronged program.
Mechanical Project Manager
Our Charlottesville Office has an opening for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager.
> Manage projects to completion to ensure quality and cost effectiveness
> Review submittal data
> Purchase equipment and materials for various projects
> Price change orders for projects
> Review contract and estimate for projects
> Prepare billing
> Review mechanical designs
> Make periodic job site visits
> Pursue leads on mechanical projects
> Assist with estimates for design/build, as well as plan/spec bid mechanical projects
> Present design and/or estimate to the customer and sell the project
> Develop a customer base that will provide profitable work for the company
> Recruit a local employee base for skilled tradesmen
> Capable of performing other duties as required
1. Must have college degree or high school education; apprenticeship classes a plus.
2. Eight to ten years field experience
3. Knowledge of design, installation and operation of mechanical systems
4. Knowledge of code requirements.
5. Good math skills.
6. Good oral and written communication skills.
7. Ability to read blueprints.
8. Ability to read and follow directions.
9. Willingness to accept change
10. Must have computer skills.
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Sierria Carvajal at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org