The achievement of our goals and prosperity, as with any company, depends on our employees. As the employer, we feel it is our responsibility to provide a working environment that encourages the attitude and performance necessary to succeed. To do this we have set up a multi-pronged program.
Electrical Project Manager
Our Lynchburg, VA Branch Office has an opening for an experienced Electrical Project Manager.
•Possess computer skills and become proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
•Manage projects to completion to ensure quality and cost effectiveness
•Review submittal data
•Purchase equipment and materials for various projects
•Price change orders for projects
•Review contract and estimate for projects
•Review mechanical and electrical designs
•Make periodic job site visits
•Pursue leads on mechanical & electrical projects
•Present design and/or estimate to the customer and sell the project
•Develop a customer base that will provide profitable work for the company
1. Must have college degree or high school education; apprenticeship classes a plus.
2. Eight to ten years field experience
3. Knowledge of design, installation and operation of mechanical systems
4. Knowledge of code requirements.
5. Good math skills.
6. Good oral and written communication skills.
7. Ability to read blueprints.
8. Ability to read and follow directions.
9. Willingness to accept change
10. Must have computer skills.
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Sierria Carvajal at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org