There’s a saying in our business, “If you don’t schedule time for maintenance, your equipment will schedule it for you!”
Regular service of your HVAC equipment will keep it running efficiently while extending the equipment life.
Southern Air allows you to design your maintenance program and invoicing schedule. You are free to terminate the plan at any time you choose. With Southern Air’s commitment to quality service and support, we believe we’ll become the HVAC service you trust.
Southern Air’s Service Agreement plans include:
- Test Equipment and Components
- Inspection of Equipment Operation and Component Integrity
- Clean Equipment and Components
- Align, Lubricate, Tighten, and Adjust Equipment Components
Indoor Air Quality
Clean indoor air is critical to the health and well-being of you and your employees.
Dirt build-up can aggravate illnesses caused by allergens, bacteria and fungi. Southern Air’s Indoor Air Quality Division focuses on ensuring fresh, clean air circulates through your system every day.
We minimize system failures caused by dirt and dust and save on energy costs because clean systems run more efficiently, restoring capacity and reducing running times. Hospitals, schools, industries, offices and institutions count on Southern Air for a regular assessment and cleaning of their heating and cooling systems.
- Total Facility and System Assessment
- HVAC Inspection
- Testing and Evaluation
- Video Documentation
- Confidential Recommendations
- Contaminant Source Identification
- Professional Remediation
- Microbial Surface and Air Sampling
- Ongoing Indoor Air Quality Support
- Duct Cleaning and Sanitation
- Filtration and Ventilation Enhancement
We are specialists in protecting all your mechanical equipment and systems that use water in their processes.
Serving the needs of the industrial, commercial, institutional and health care sectors, our programs are designed to help reduce energy costs, extend equipment life and minimize maintenance and downtime. Using state-of-the-art feed and control equipment and high quality chemicals, we deliver exceptional service to protect your system from scale, corrosion and biological fouling. We specialize in cooling towers, chillers, steam boilers, water softeners and closed loop systems.
- Chemical-Free sanitation
- Testing and Analysis
- Cleaning and Repair
- Legionella Testing
- Routine Maintenance
- Laboratory Analysis
- Service Reports / Communication
24/7 Repair and Replace
Southern Air provides 24/7 full service repair and replacements for all types of commercial and industrial HVAC systems.
We handle projects for replacing or adding equipment, system retrofits and facility expansions. We work within your budgets and your deadlines to ensure your HVAC systems run smoothly. Our 24/7 service support staff and in-house design/build capabilities give you the confidence to manage your business knowing your building is operating efficiently.
- Refrigerant recovery and handling per EPA guidelines
- Hot water and steam boiler systems
- Rooftop units and split systems
- Chilled and hot water fan coil systems
- Exhaust and make-up air systems
- Heat recovery systems
- Dehumidification systems
- Pneumatic controls systems, air compressors and driers
- Building automated control systems
- System commissioning and re-commissioning
- Test and balance services
- Filtration systems
- Filter-changing programs
- Variable air volume systems (VAVs)
- Air handling units
- Servicing centrifugal, reciprocating, scroll and screw chiller systems (Carrier, York, Trane and McQuay)
Building Automation Solutions
Commercial, industrial and educational buildings run their energy systems (such as boilers, chillers, pumps, VAV boxes, fan coil units, lighting, alarm systems, and more) by using building automation systems.
Your facility’s automated systems can be controlled and monitored by you to analyze energy consumption data, history logs, alerts for scheduled maintenance and troubleshooting issues that could otherwise go unnoticed until a system malfunction.
Southern Air designs, sells, installs, and services a wide range of building controls systems. With our state-of-the-art services to the industrial, commercial, and institutional markets, we can solve the most complicated problems or improve the performance of your existing system.
Our team is trained and certified to support Honeywell, Trane, Johnson Controls, LG systems.
Southern Air offers your business Building Automation Solutions include:
- We work with you to understand your buildings comfort and energy usage trends
- Visually verify operation of all your systems
- View, analyze and evaluate systems, programs and event logs and make corresponding adjustments to keep smooth operation of equipment
- Review the controls network data, alarms, and trend logs. Determine inconsistencies and perform corrective measures through calibration or loop tuning methods
- Check temperature and humidity sensors for accuracy, and calibrate as needed
- Modulate damper actuators and check for smooth operation
- Check static sensors for accuracy
- Save a copy of the database once annually
- Report findings to the Customer